Hosted by Lyndsay Lee:
The last Spring gathering (there will be no May Circle!) offers a place to muse with fellow women, find sovereignty & healing in your truth and be witnessed in ALL that you are.
Sitting in circle is a catalyst for growth and rising.
And sitting with other women, with intentionality, transforms the world.
Who are you?
Come, let yourself BE in this space.
-- Theme not yet announced ;) --
(ALL ages, races, religions, beliefs WELCOME! This practice does NOT adhere to any particular religion, witchcraft or wizardry. It is simply a nonjudgmental, SAFE PLACE to come muse with fellow women).
Your exchange: $20/pp + an open heart.
***You must pay and register to save your spot. Spaces are limited and they will fill!
*Venmo preferred: @lyndsaylee1
*PayPal works, too: email@example.com
Shoot me a PM, too so I can track registration x
- Meditation pillow, blanket and/or yoga mat to sit on (think: comfort). There are some extras but bring what you like :)
- Something special to add to the center alter (you can take with you when you leave): crystal, flower, piece of nature, tarot card, etc.
The evening will include:
- Cacao (ancient medicinal cocoa drink used in indigenous ceremony)
- Guided meditation
- Journal prompts + time to reflect
- Circle space for each woman to share + be witnessed
It might seem out of your comfort zone, perhaps you have never sat in circle. That’s okay, I encourage you to come anyway. :)
I can't wait to sit with you.